Exupéry chalet for romantic moments in the Tatras
This spacious mountain chalet in the High Tatras is dedicated to the author of The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. Enjoy unique accommodation for lovers or a wellness package in the Tatras and you can even read The Little Prince in more than 35 language variations.
- Hotel-type mountain chalet (towels, bed sheets, daily cleaning services)
- The price includes: accommodation, parking, internet access and wellness (outdoor whirlpool in winter)
- A view of the High Tatras from the kitchen and bathroom
- Access to a private south-facing terrace from the living room.
- 2-floor luxurious chalet, 100 m2
- Bedroom with a double bed, a plane model of Exupéry and The Little Prince artefacts
- Sofa-bed (for 2 people) in the living room
- Dining and living room with an original tiled stove
- Satellite TV, Apple TV
- Fully equipped kitchen: cooker, fridge, dishwasher, coffee machine, jug kettle
- Bathroom with an open bath and a shower
- Natural materials
- Children and pets welcome